Official Website - FaithNetworks.org!
* Then I heard another voice calling from heaven,
“Come away from her, my people.
Do not take part in her sins,
or you will be punished with her. (Revelation 18:4)
* For the light makes everything visible. This is why it is said,
“Awake, O sleeper,
rise up from the dead,
and Christ will give you light.” (Ephesians 5:14)
* For disaster will hit them suddenly.
Who knows what punishment will come
from the Lord and the king? (Proverbs 24:22)
* When people are saying, “Everything is peaceful and secure,” then disaster will fall on them as suddenly as a pregnant woman’s labor pains begin. And there will be no escape. (1 Thessalonians 5:3)
* Like a trap. For that day will come upon everyone living on the earth. (Luke 21:35)
* “But suddenly, your ruthless enemies will be crushed
like the finest of dust.
Your many attackers will be driven away
like chaff before the wind.
Suddenly, in an instant, (Isaiah 29:5)
* But the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a thief. Then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the very elements themselves will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be found to deserve judgment. (2 Peter 3:10)
* A lion stalks from its den,
a destroyer of nations.
It has left its lair and is headed your way.
It’s going to devastate your land!
Your towns will lie in ruins,
with no one living in them anymore. (Jeremiah 4:7)
* For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all. (Luke 8:17)
* Thousands upon thousands are waiting in the valley of decision.
There the day of the Lord will soon arrive.
The sun and moon will grow dark,
and the stars will no longer shine.
The Lord’s voice will roar from Zion
and thunder from Jerusalem, and the heavens and the earth will shake. But the Lord will be a refuge for his people,
a strong fortress for the people of Israel.
Blessings for God’s People
“Then you will know that I, the Lord your God,
live in Zion, my holy mountain.
Jerusalem will be holy forever,
and foreign armies will never conquer her again. (Joel 3:14-17)
* You need not be afraid of sudden disaster
or the destruction that comes upon the wicked, (Proverbs 3:25)
* But if the work is burned up, the builder will suffer great loss. The builder will be saved, but like someone barely escaping through a wall of flames. (1 Corinthians 3:15)
* When you go through deep waters,
I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty,
you will not drown.
When you walk through the fire of oppression,
you will not be burned up;
the flames will not consume you. (Isaiah 43:2)
* These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. (1 Peter 1:7)
* See, the Lord is coming with fire,
and his swift chariots roar like a whirlwind.
He will bring punishment with the fury of his anger
and the flaming fire of his hot rebuke. (Isaiah 66:15)
* So when all these things begin to happen, stand and look up, for your salvation is near!” (Luke 21:28)
* What if a disaster strikes without warning. What if life as you know it has completely turned on its head? What if everything familiar becomes anything but.
Before a disaster turns your world upside down, it's up to you to be ready...
Get a kit, Make a plan, Be informed.
Reach out to the cross. Make your peace with God. Come to know Jesus. (BWP)
* “Look, I am coming soon, bringing my reward with me to repay all people according to their deeds. (Revelation 22:12)
* “Because you have obeyed my command to persevere, I will protect you from the great time of testing that will come upon the whole world to test those who belong to this world. (Revelation 3:10)
* “Anyone with ears to hear must listen to the Spirit and understand what he is saying to the churches. To everyone who is victorious I will give fruit from the tree of life in the paradise of God. (Revelation 2:7)
- Faith Networks Main Page
- The Discipleship Series
- Christian Views
- Christian Faith Blog
- Faith Networks Missions
- BWP-MediaOne Productions
- Causes & Community
- Advocates For Abstinence
- Disaster Relief & World Missions
- Faith Based Ministries
- Historical & Theology
- Theories, Truths & Study
- Healthy Living - Good Intentions
- Public Info